Drop-In Class Policy
- CDC offers Drop-In classes for $25 per class. This option is ideal for dancers that want to try a class before enrolling for the dance year.
- CDC does not hold a spot in a class while a dancer chooses a drop in class to "try" before enrolling. All spots in classes are honored as first come, first served and the only way for a dancer to secure their spot is to register for the class.
- CDC does not allow dancers to drop into classes that are closed due to max enrollment.
- Drop-In classes must be scheduled and approved with our Office Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your request is received and approved, further information regarding payment will be provided.
- We recommend that parents/dancers email us regarding a class no later than 12 p.m on the day of the class. Any requests sent after 12PM are subject to being scheduled another day.
Make up Class pOLICY
- At this time, makeup classes are only allowed in classes that are open and not closed due to max enrollment.
- Makeup classes are only available in a comparable age/level class within 2 weeks of your dancer's absence.
- Makeup classes must be scheduled and approved prior to your dancer attending. Please email us at email@example.com to schedule your dancer’s makeup class. Dancers are not allowed to attend a class for a makeup without receiving prior approval from CDC.
- PLEASE NOTE: There are no makeup or drop in classes for any dancers in December or June due to holiday dance week and summer performance preparation.