Drop-In Class Policy
- CDC offers Drop- In classes, the price is $25 per class. This option is ideal for dancers that want to try a class before enrolling for the dance year.
- We will begin accepting Drop-In requests once our classes begin on Monday, August 23rd.
- CDC does not allow dancers to drop into classes that are closed due to max enrollment.
- Drop-In classes must be scheduled and approved with our Office Coordinator, email@example.com. Once your request is received and approved, further information regarding payment will be provided.
- We recommend that parents/dancers email us regarding a class no later then 12 p.m on the day of the class. Any requests sent after 12PM are subject to being scheduled another day.
Make up Class pOLICY
- At this time, Make up classes are only allowed in classes that are open and not closed due to max enrollment.
- Make up classes are only available in a comparable age/level class within 2 weeks of your dancers absence.
- Make up classes must be scheduled and approved prior to your dancer attending. Please email us, firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your dancer’s makeup class. Dancers are not allowed to show up to a class for a makeup without receiving prior approval from CDC.
- There are NO makeup class options for our 3 year old dancers registered in the Saturday 9AM Tiny Dancer class, as we only offer one class a week. Dancers that are registered for this class and are 4 yrs old may attend a makeup class in any 4-6 yr old class.