1. Dancers should arrive 5 minutes before class. Dancers are encouraged to bring only a small bag, if necessary. Otherwise, they should only bring water.
Upon arrival, dancers are to form a line outside the studio, waiting on a sticker in the following locations:
2. CDC staff will take their temperature prior to allowing them inside the studio. Temperature must read under 100.4. In the event that a dancer has a temperature, they will not be allowed inside the studio and must go home.
3. Dancers will enter the room and be assigned their spot in class.
1. Dancers will be excused one at a time to the mall courtyard.
2. Parents will need to wait outside for their dancer and wear a mask.